Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring Vacation

Well, I am back home after a very busy spring break. I went to California to visit my good friends Brenda and Dieter and I had a very relaxing time. It had been just about 8 years since I had been back but I felt like it was just yesterday, and Fresno really felt like home. Here we are on the last day.


The reason for the trip was just to get away, relax, and do some shopping. But lets not forget the food. I am into simple pleasures and how happy I was when Jean Williams asked us to go ou to In-N-Out. For those of you that are not familiar with the west coast burger chain, you don't know what you are missing. If you ever have the chance go!

Fresno has grown a lot since I was there, there ae strip malls going up everywhere! So I went to see if I could at least get some things to fill up my suitcase for the trip back. The dissapointing thing about shoping in the states anymore coustomer service is really the pits. It seemed that in most stores that their are either not enough clerks or the ones that are there really aren't there to help you. So I was happy when I finally went into Eddie Bauer, and the clerk was very helpfully and spent the time to find things for me and made the shopping experience enjoyable. It also helped that they seemed to have all the things that I wanted and liked.

I really didn't have a lot of time in Fresno, but it was great. I promise that it won't be as long before I get back.

No comments: