Wednesday, November 28, 2007

出会い

This is a word that is used at school all the time and today I had an interesting meeting.
I decided to go to the sento tonight and I was relaxing in the bath when this man looked my way and then because we were in seperate tubs leaned my way and started up a conversation with me. Well I was just polite and then moved on to the outdoor pool. Him and his friend Keio Univerrsity graduates, soon were in the outside pool with me and Tetsuo continued with the conversation. He is a Christian and I even found out his favorite scripture is John 10:10. Which was the number on his license plate and the last 4 digits of his phone number. He is also an acupuncturist who has studied in China, and he said if I ever have any health problems just give him a call. Maybe I should refer Cheryl to him first and see if he can take care of her back problems.

No comments: