Monday, March 31, 2008

Overweight?

Japan brings in compulsory fat checks for over-40s. Well I wonder how this is going to effect me? They say they are doing it to save money, but I just heard on the news that it just may have the opposite effect in that there will be so many people that don't make it under the 34 inch waistline that there will be a rush to doctors offices to get help. Now are they going to hold us foreigners up to these same limits, if so I'm afraid that I am in trouble. But then again, I could stand to lose a few pounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.