Monday, March 09, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was a weird but relaxing Sunday. First off I overslept, which is something that almost never happens. I woke up just at the time I should have been leaving the house for church. And since it is an hour and a half just to get there, there was no way that I was going to make it. So I ended up staying in all morning just relaxing reading and facebooking. I finally got around to getting out around 12:30 and headed to News Cafe in Jiyugaoka for lunch. It was there we talked about how America's don't know how to control their spending. And this morning I found the link to the video that I posted below.

Stopped to look at an apartment that was being advertised for sale at supposedly a great deal. Was highly disappointed knowing that the ceiling that through out the rest of the house was normal in the one bedroom and in a section of the hallway was probably about 5'5". And the new cabinets they had put it the hall way actually hung in the doorway. I have heard that it is a good time to buy an apartment, but there is no way that I could live in a situation like that.

After heading home I was tired, I have no idea why, and laid down for a nap and slept for 2 hours. Headed out to the bath and then it was about 9 before I got back and I hadn't had supper so I just opted for a piece of toast to hold me over till the morning. I guess it was the ice cream and chips that I ate in the afternoon that spoiled my appitite.

No comments: