Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dissapointment in a California Burger

This is the advertised product.

And this is reality.
My motto at McDonalds has always been, "Never try the new stuff." Today with the 4th in this new series my thinking has been further reinforced. Dry, bland, the only thing that differentiated it from the New York Burger was the sauce, which you couldn't even taste. They are billing the sauce as a California wine sauce, but like I said you barely knew that anything was on it. I thought that they might throw on maybe some avocado, I mean it is popular, it wouldn't be hard to come by or anything. But I assume that it would be a bit of a job for them to cut up fresh avocado, so why not guacamole, then in place of the tomato salsa. Everyone knows this is the new condiment of choice. And if they really wanted to give it some zing, throw on some jalapenos. Anyway to the exec's at McDonalds in Japan, any new ideas run them by me first.

No comments: