Saturday, March 03, 2007

Mega Mac

I have heard about the Mega Mac, but since I for the most part have stopped going to McDonald's haven't partaken until today. It was a leisurely day and so at lunch I ventured out and tried this big sandwich.

Actually it wasn't that bad, a little messy to eat and yes there was a lot of meat, but it could have used more cheese and more sauce. All in all I prefer a double cheese burger. But hey after such a long time it was sort of nice, and I am reminded how good their french fries are.

Buy the way how do you eat a Big Mac? I think most Americans I know will pick it up and turn it over eating it with the top bun down. I think it has something to do with the packaging and I have heard some say it is because the bottom bun tends to get soggy from the sauce and what not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I did first try the Mega Mac this afternoon after seeing this. It wasn't so bad!
I can't pic it up from the package as a whole. I only can gnow the surface of lying one in the package holding by two hands.
Kuma