Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Test Week

It has been over a week since I have posted, it is about all I can do to get home and get some rest. Luckily it is test week so at least yesterday and today I have been able to leave school at 2:00. I have needed the break. Have been having neck pain and finally got to the doctor, I got some pain medicine and something for inflamation. he thinks I have a little inflamation around a small spur. It may just from doing desk work at school or spending too much time on the computer.

Today I
added a Flickr Badge hopefully you won't have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see it. Here at home on my computer there is no problem with this page but when I view it on a windows computer the side bar is pushed down to the bottom. Maybe adding a new post will help solve the problem. Click on the badge to see pictures that I have uploaded on Flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice slide show. What happens to all those little duckies? Sold as pets to loving homes, right??