Saturday, August 12, 2006

Back Home


Arrived back home last night around 8:30. Here I am with Drew and Conal at Columbus Airport. There were delays in Detroit dew to the heightened security, they checked all our bags again at the gate on the way into the plane, they were so slow and took so much time that we were an hour late getting off.

Drew is with me this week and I have a few adventures planned starting today with Kamakura. That is when he wakes up, he fell asleep last night on the couch andhas slept the whole night must be nice. Actually I didn't fair too bad but of course I was up around 5:00. At least that gave me some time to get things organized and put away and get aload of laundry in.

We have reservations for the Shinkansen (bullet train) tomorrow in the afternoon, I had hoped that we would get away earlier and we still may but I really don't want to have to go all the way into Tokyo and stand in line for the train. It just means that we will get in late to Hiroshima and may not have time to go to Miyajima. We will see.

I am writting about our adventures on another page check it out.
Drew's Adventures

No comments: