Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back to Normal

After the trip to Florida, and Anderson, then back to Japan and traveling with Drew things are pretty much back to normal now. Have been into school for tennis the last two days and from today there are tournaments. The week is somewhat busy I actually just wich I could stay home and sleep the whole week, well that's not going to happen but I have been going to bed early. Depending on how the tournaments go I might actually have time to get away this weekend for an onsen getaway.

Alina was supposed ot be here today, but she missed her plane so she comes in tomorrow. I will be at the tournament so unless I can get away early I won't make it to the airport. Rachelle is going and is going to help her for the first few days.

Well this has not been a real exciting entry but at least it is something.

No comments: