Saturday, January 13, 2007

Curtains

How boring is my life, finally I decided to get new curtains. After 5 years in this apt. and curtains that didn't really match I got around to replacing my old ones. I was more motivated about the possibilities of shutting out as much light as possible. After being in Taipei and staying in a hotel with curtains that literally made the room pitch black I knew that I needed to make a switch. the hardest thing is that my living room and bedroom have the oddest colored walls, I wiould have really liked to have forest green, but that color was now where to be found. So I got a patterend two-tone set for the living room and then a light tan for the bedroom. When I got home I thought maybe the brown would have been better for the bedroom, but the tan match the other set better so I will stick with them.

The coolest thing about these is that the curtain hooks were already attached and it took all of about 5 minutes to get them up. And all together I didn't have to fork over too much. It was ¥13,470 for altogether.

No comments: