Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Years Sumo



Monday the last day of out New Years Holiday took us to the January Sumo tournament. I'm not a big fan, but I have to admit that it is much more interesting live then on TV. Of course when I go to Sumo I think of course of Jenny. Of course we all rooted for her favorite wrestler Kotoosho, but to no avail he lost.

The funniest thing that happened was that when we were 2 stations away, Rach realized that she had forgotten her ticket. But luckily for us they looked up the information and she was able to get in. Then as we were waiting for everything to be worked out I felt someone tap me on the butt. Alina saw the whole thing and I guess some little boy had not been paying attention thought I was his father and tapped me on the butt with out realizing I was this strange foreigner. He turned and ran.

No comments: