Monday, September 03, 2007

Back to the Grind

Well it is our first day back at school, and I'm so glad I don't have any classes today. The seniors have achievment tests so I just have to monitor today. I am not readay to be here and actually my mind is starting to focus on being in the states. It is still a little more than 3 months away, but I think the time will fly by. I just hope that my time in the states doesn't just fly by though.

Speaking of which I talked to Susan on Friday and she told me there was a CBH trip to Kenya in Feb. when I will be back. She has worked it out to go with out too much money out of her own pocket. And of course she said hey your going to be back and when can you go to Africa with so many fun people, so I am looking into going. I think basically as long as there is room and they will take me I am going. How fun will that be. Should be fun. One more reason for me to be chomping at the bits to get back home.

No comments: