Saturday, September 01, 2007

Nanasawa


So today I had some time on my hands and I headed off. Actually when I left I wasn't sure where I would end up but I found myself at Nanasawa Onsen. I have been there once before. It is just far enough away to get a little out of the city but it still doesn't take a whole lot of time to get there. Just a little over an hour to get back today, and that was on the terrible Rt. 246. I really don't like to drive on that rode especially on weekends, it is always packed with lots of trucks which makes maneuvering in and out of traffic a bit tricky.

Anyway the weather has cooled down just enough that going to a hot spring was just what the Dr. ordered. I think that I am going to try and make a habit of this during the upcoming fall season. Shige is game to join me so hopefully we will get to some interesting places.

No comments: