Monday, April 21, 2008

Falling

So tonight on my way from work the train was a little crowded but not half as bad as in the morning. Anyway at the stop before a bunch of Jr. High boys got on, and proceeded to drop their bags and continued on the ride. I knew that I was going to have to push my way out but didn't think much of it, so I start to get off and some how these boys were a little slow to move and then realized their bags were in the way and started to move with me. Some how my feet got tangled up the their bags and with my right hand still in my pocket I tumbled out the door of the train, half in and half out. One hand reached out to help me up, I got up on my feet feeling a little bit awkward, and the boy that got out ahead of me bowed an apology. Little sore but nothing major to complain about. At least they didn't have to hold up the train to rescue me, then I really would have felt stupid.

No comments: