Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Stroll in the Neighborhood

Thought I was going to have a long day, but as it turned out it wasn't that long of a day so I got to actually get out for just a little bit and get some pictures of the signs of spring that I have been seeing in my neighborhood.  The carp nobly flying indicating the number of son's this family has. Said to say that in the big city there are few places left for these giant streamers.

I love these flowers, I have knew idea what they are but they grow lovely on walls.

The people at this house invited me to come into the driveway and get a petter picture.  I think they were very happy that I was so interested in taking a picture of the wisteria that was in full bloom.

Some more of the funky flowers that grow all along the walls on this tiny street.

Even though this shot was from the street and I took it before I got the shot from the courtyard of the house, I think it came out really nice.  I like that you can see the branches and the support system.


No comments: