Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Dreams

This has been a busy week so far, but am so happy that today is the last day of school. It is the big Christmas worship for the students. It is quite a production with all grade levels singing a Christmas song. The Sr. High students all do a piece for the Messiah and finish it all off with all the students singing the Amen from the Mesiah. It is actually very beautiful.


But what I wanted to coment on was dreams, now I don't often remember my dreams but this week for what ever reason I have been having some unusual dreams. Maybe it means I am sleeping better. Yesterday I dreamed about my upcoming trip to Taipei, the funny thing is I don't think that Shige who is going with me was in the dream. Anyway the funniest thing was that we rented a car and parked on the street to go in and see a movie, we came out of the movie to find the car gone. So of course thiking it was stolen we panicked not knowing what to do. Come to find it had been towed and after pnicking for awhile the police brought it back.

Last night I dreamed the Brenda and Deiter came to visit me and meet me on school
excursion. It was so odd, they had their 2 boys with them, except they don't have two boys, I think the boys may have been Drew and Conal. Then their nephew Zacharey showed up. Must be because they have come up in conversations with Alina lately. Who knows, anyway I hope that at this time of year you will have some more realistic dreams and they will come to pass.

No comments: