Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tamasei Christmas

Today was rainy and cold all day, not quite Christmas weather, but the start of all the Christmas celebrations at school. This morning there was a Christmas service and explanation mtg. for perspective students, and in the afternoon the alummni association had their Christmas service. The teachers always sing, this year we sang "Born on This Day" and Rachelle and I sang a Duet. It was quite fun. This is probably not the best picture I took it of the school's home page. If I can get a video downloaded I will try to put it up. I really thought that I wouldn't have much of a voice on Friday it sounded like I had rocks in my throat, but my voice feels better today in better than it has in a while. And the best part of that is it's just in time for Christmas. How fun it is to sing Christmas songs.

No comments: