Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cell

Just finished reading this book, I really do enjoy reading Stephen King. This book had me hooked from the very beginning and it was hard to put down. A pulse is sent out over cell phone lines and all that pick up on that day lose their minds. It was very bizarre but very interesting. I really enjoyed the normies, or the people that survived and ended up destroying most of the phoners, the ones with their brains wiped out. Today I just had to finish I had to see how it was going to end, and yes they saved the day, and yes Clay finds his son, but the end is left wide open, who know what happens. I guess in a way that is good, but I would have liked the core group; Clay, Tom, and Jarod, to have gotten back together. Maybe Stephen has another book up his sleeve, and will solve that problem. We can only hope. Anyway it is a good read.

No comments: