Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Shield


I have been having a DVD marathon this weekend. Susan got me started on this series, and yes it is shocking and pushes the envelopes it certainly has me hooked. I picked up the first 4 seasons when I was in China, then I saw that Season 6 was out, well I needed to get season 5 so thanks to Amazon.com I have been having a great time watching this series again. It is so intense and draws you in and I have to just say stop even though I'm dying to find out what happens next.

One interesting thing is that no matter how bad the Vick and his guys are it seems like you always end up pulling for them. The IAD officer that is out after them now , Kavanaugh, is a real jerk he is supposed to be the good guy but you feel like he is the one that should be doing jail time, he's manipulative and sly and he just gives me the creeps. So here I sit rooting for the bad guys and hoping that the good guy will go down. How backwards is that. I guess it just goes to show how well the show is written.

No comments: