Monday, April 23, 2007

Smell Memories

Well after the DVD marathon, and getting through the wedding that I was asked to perform, I thought that needed to get out of the house so I met Rach, and Alina at the California Pizza Kitchen. They have the most unusual pizza, but they have this avacado, bacon, and cheese egg roll type thing that is out of this world, and they also serve a nice California white zinfandel. Alina cracks me up too bad it was good to sit enjoy some good food and lots of laughs.

But back to Alina, she says that she has "Smell Memories", and I can't say that I really do, then today I walked into one of my classes and there was the smell of Jello being made. I thought that hey I think I'm having a smell memory, and then I thought no I just remember the smell. Maybe because I really don't like Jello and any memory that I might have is negative so I pushed it away.

No comments: