Saturday, June 16, 2007

OC

I have been hooked on another TV Series, OC. Ok I know that it has been around for awhile but I just happened on it by chance when it was packaged with a DVD that I rented 2 weeks ago. Actually the first 4 episodes were great, I was really moved by simplicity of the story. A family that is willing to take in a boy that has gotten into trouble and his family has abandoned him. I think is probably the pilot when Sandy ties Ryan's tie. A simple act of carrying. Ryan's life is turned around by people who go out of their way to care for him.

Shouldn't we all be trying to impact the lives of others just as Sandy is Ryan. I know this is a teenage drama, but it continues to move me to tears. There are some things in the show that make me cringe, but at the same time I keep watching. It is actually refreshing, maybe unrealistic at times, but all in all a good show that I'm glad I stumbled upon, and even more happy that Abby had season 1 & 2 and I don't have to spend any money to enjoy it.

No comments: