Saturday, June 23, 2007

The OC

Ok, I finished season one of The OC. What a tough ending, had me in tears and the anticipation for the next season... I'm just glad that I don't have to wait for the new season in real time. I have to start the new season tonight. I'm sure it is not Ryan's bably and Teresa has just played a game on Ryan.

All that said it is amazing how this drama has pulled me in. Even there are a lot of things that happen that I don't agree with, I think there are so things in the show that mirror life. Also in reaching out to Ryan the Cohen's have found benifited so much. How true that is for us in reaching out to others often it is us the benifits the most.

Too bad I have to go to the school music festival today, if not I would be locked up at home watching as much of seson 2 as I can. Well maybe it is a good thing that I get away.

No comments: