Monday, June 04, 2007

Under the Weather

Got hit with stomach pain last night that lasted pretty much through the night. By morning the pain had localized to the right of my abdomen, so I didn't even try to go to school even though I really needed to see my classes today so I don't get totally behind with them before summer. Anyway I'm thinking appendicitis, so I went to the Dr. and he gave me blood tests had them sent off to see if there were any problems and called me back later in the day to say that basically the results were inconclusive. I am on antibiotics and he told me not to eat today, and if it gets worse let him know. Basically he said that most cases that he has seen the pain is much more intense, and that unless it suddenly gets worse the antibiotics should clear things up. Hope he's right.

No comments: