Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Watch

Well today was a full day of shopping, we started off at Florida Mall and the M&M store. It was really fun and I got four bags of free M&M's for all my purchases.
Here I am with my new hat hope Bernie likes it because he's getting the same one. I also got some pens and some playing cards as well as some funky underwear.

We also stopped at a Cristian bookstore but the didn't have very much so I encouraged Hitomi to wait till Anderson. After 2 hours in the mall we headed to a teachers supply store, and spent a few minutes there. Then as we were leaving we spotted a nice looking restaurant, Stonewood Grill and Tavern. It was really nice and we had a very good meal, and at $68 dollars for three it wasn't bad price wise.

Our final stop was at Premium outlet mall. I wasn't finding anything interesting untill I stumbled into the Tag Heuer store, and fell in love with a watch. It of course was more than I wanted to pay, but it is an really nice watch and was cheaper than the ones that I was looking at in Japan. I had to take the other two teachers into the store to show them, but I knew when I did that I would end up buying it. The best thing I think I am going to be very happy with it now at least I will have something of value to will someone when I die. Haha!! Here is the watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pics of the funky undies?

Mike Wagner said...

Sorry Connie, no undie shots.