Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wicked


Last night I went to see Wicked with Rachelle and some teachers from school. This picture was taken outside the theater after the show. Itwas a really nice production, and would have been nicer had it been in English, but even so it wasn't that hard to understand. Had a little trouble with the chourus numbers but other than that I pretty much could follow the story. One of the teachers commented that she wished the translation of the songs could have been better. so maybe it wasn't the best Japanese it was easily understandable. Now I would like to here the songs in Japanese. I should probably download it on iTunes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any song in Japanese?
I've never heard about that. kuma

Mike Wagner said...

All the songs were translated in Japanese, but I don't think any of them are famous. They for the most part are part of the story line.