Friday, July 20, 2007

Vacation

Well summer vacation has begun, but I leave on Monday for a 2 and a half week trip with students that is work, so do I really have a vacation? I'm trying to get everything organized today so I can send my bag off to the airport tomorrow so I'll have one less thing to ponder over. The clothes are all washed and now I just need to wait for them to dry. At least today it has warmed up and the sun is actually out. We have had rather cool weather for the last 2 weeks, except for the horrible muggy afternoon last Sunday after the typhoon. I was worried if my sweatshirt and jeans would actually have time to dry.

It should be a good time back in the states even though. Hopefully I will be bloging here and on the Tamasei page also. That one is private and if anyone wants to see it let me know, I can add you as a reader and if you can sign on to view it with a google account.

No comments: