Saturday, December 27, 2008

Family History

David & Chloie Trout Family
William & Katherine
I have spent the last 2 days uploading old family pictures to my parents computer. They have a couple of boxes of old pictures, some from my grandmother Trout, and some from my aunt Kach. In one of the boxes were to guest books from 2 funerals. From what I understand my great grandmother's (Chloie) parents both died, her mother during childbirth and her father when she was young. When she was 6 years old she was adopted, I am assuming by friends of the family, the Kinsinger's. Daniel Koch Kinsinger and Faye L. Dickson Kinsinger. At some point aunt Kach went to live with them, probably after the wife's death. So it is from these guest books I found out a little of the family history. Faye died in 1943, and Daniel died in 1946. while we were looking at these my mother said casually, I was the one that found him dead. She said that she was over at Kach's and that she had asked her to go get him up for breakfast and he was dead, my mom would have been 9 at the time. The obituary says that he was found by Katherine, but now we no the rest of the story. Daniel was in business with his father-in-law Mr. Dixon. they owned a store in Logansville. Eventually that was sold and he looked after his farms, which were eventually left to my grandfather Bill Trout, his sister Katherine, and to my great grandmother Chloie.

No comments: