Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I can speak 3 languages.
2. I have traveled in 21 countries.
3. I have lived in 3 countries.
4. I used to have a friend named Mike Wagner.
5. I have stood on the Equator.
6. I bungee jumped and survived to tell.
7. I love onsen!
8. Sushi is one of my favorite foods.
9. I love TV.
10. I am a Mac man, and doesn’t understand why everyone else isn’t.
11. I’d love to own a B&B in a historic house.
12. I have eaten haggis, and love it.
13. My “boom” is Japanese drumming.
14. I have a lazy eye and had to eye exercises as a kid.
15. When I was little I didn’t know trees had leaves. I thought they were just a green ball. (obviously this was before I got glasses)
16. I have worn glasses since I was in the 2nd grade.
17. I have traveled on one of the most dangerous roads in the world.
18. I love potato and mayonnaise on pizza.
19. I have lived abroad for over 20 years.
20. I have worn a longyi, and thought it was pretty cool.
21. Won an acting award for a part I played in a short Chinese play that was aired on TV in Taiwan.
22. I have eaten deer and horse raw.
23. I have been on a safari.
24. I have stood in a village that Marco Polo used to live.
25. I once got the rabbit nose in a stew in China.

No comments: