Friday, January 16, 2009

Healing Hands

Last week I went to get a massage at the public onsen near my house.  Regretably my regular guy was off and instead of just saying forget it I said anyone was ok.  I was a little worried that I would get the guy that I knew was no good, but the name that she wrote down wasn't his so I thought I would probably be safe.  Wrong!  Somehow I got the guy that I knew was going to give me a terrible message.  And it was worse than I imagined, I wanted to get away from it so quick when the torture was over that I almost left without my coat.

Today I went back and got my regular guy, Ono.  It is so unbelievable how 2 people can do the exact same massage and the results be 100% different.  I mean the other guy is so bad that I have been tempted to write a complaint to the management, and maybe even go so far as to say that he get retraining or get another job.

Ono san hits all the right spots and does it with such skill, I felt tons lighter and just all around refreshed when I was finished.  So different from just a week before.  No I know no matter what happens I will make sure that the magic hands of Ono san are the only ones that get to work on me. 

No comments: