Monday, July 24, 2006

Florida

Well after a dry Saturday, and a partially dry Sunday, the rain is still hanging on. I awoke to the sound of rain, it has let up now and I hope it stays that way till I leave this morning. I have a 3:00 flight this afternoon to Detroit than on to Orlando and eventually after gaining a day I arrive at Warner Southern College some time around 7:00 this evening. I'm off with our school's English program, this will be my fifth time on the trip. We have a good group of girls this year and I hope and pray there will be no problems. I'm accompanied by 2 other teachers, Miss Ikeda who is the leader, and Miss Tsuchiya. Miss Ikeda has done a good job in preparation so I don't forsee any problems. The biggest change in the schedule this year is on the way back we are stopping an Anderson so we can get almost a full 3 weeks in. The students will be in homestays the whole time in Anderson shich should prove to be interesting, a total of 4 nights.

I'm taking my laptop so I'll be able to post but I will also be busy posting on the program at one of two other locations. Tamasei that I have made with blogger or this page.

I think with the second page there are alot more things that we can do, but the first one is familiar to me and easy enough to do. I will also be able to do Japanese in the first one, and I hope in the second one also, but not sure yet.

For those of you that I am going to run into, see you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»