Friday, July 28, 2006

Islands of Adventure

I’ve been in Florida for 3 full days now, and I think I am finally time adjusted. Today we took a trip to Islands of Adventure, they have some great rides but today I didn’t go on two of the best rides Duelling Dragons and Hulk. Most of the rides closed down in the afternoon due to lightning so I spent a lot of time just walking around with Masa trying to find something to do. Of course we all meet for lunch at Jimmy Bufetts Margaritaville, I think it has no become a tradition started by Amy Davis. Of course the cheese burger was huge and I did eat all of it and it kept me through till evening. I need to be careful or I’m going ot go back with some of the 30 lbs that I lost this last year.

Anyway after lunch we stopped by the NBA shop in City Walk, and I took a short video with Masa and Miss Ikeda shooting hoops. Masa is a great guy that has helped us out with the Tamasei English program, over the last four years. I really enjoy spending time with him. This will be the last year he is around because he graduates in Dec. So even though I won’t be running into him here at Warner Southern anymore in the future, I’m sure that our friendship will last and we will be able to stay in touch and see each other now and again wherever we find ourselves in the future.

If you want to follow along with the program and see pictures and what not you can visit either of the two other pages that I’m working on while I’m here. Tamasei Florida English Program

No comments: