Monday, January 07, 2008

Get F.I.T.

This mornings message, started with the idea of how we realize our goals, our resolutions for this new year.
  • "Bummed about that gut? Wish you had rock-hard abs? Look...I'm gonna be honest...Unless you are under the age of 23, or a professional football player... it's probably not gonna happen. If I were you I'd just buy some bigger shirts."
Peyton Manning

Using this to think about our goals, there are 5 things that we should keep in mind, to help realize them.
  1. Make it positive.
  2. Be realistic.
  3. Picture it.
  4. Do not, do it alone.
  5. Give it 30 days.
The main scripture reference for the message was from Hebrews 12: 1-3
This weeks message was titled Get F.I.T. -- Get Free.
And how do we do this:
  • Be encouraged
  • Be proactive
  • Be together
  • Be biblical
  • Be focused

No comments: