Sunday, January 13, 2008

Random Houses

Ran home to Shelby on Thursday and came back this morning. The drive back was nostalgic, most of the route back has changed into 4 lane except for the section of 224 that goes through Decatur In. It is a county seat and of course like all these little court house towns also has a very nice old court house in the center of town. This house I had seen many time in the past and thought it was in better condition. Even though it is run down the potential is limitless. Too bad it is in the middle of nowhere.In Shelby there are a number of houses up for sale. This one is behind my parents and it has been redone on the out side.
Both of these houses are on Grand Blvd. the place in Shelby to live in it's day. This house used to be totally run down with a huge pice tree in the front yard that completely hid the house. I would love to see the inside.
This house is the one that I am going to look at next week. $180,000 4 apartments with a 5 car garage in the back. There are a lot things that are up in the air. My brother may be open to managing it for me. The rent on the apts. is $625, is it worth the investment?

No comments: