Friday, October 17, 2008

Date Night?

So I left school pretty much as soon as I could and since I had my towel with me, I went directly to Kohoku no yu, a local bath that actually has natural hot spring water. It's always a good way to relax. And since I was close I thought why don't I stop by La La Port, one of the biggest malls in Japan. Well it was Friday night and it there were hardly any people. It felt good to just walk around and enjoy the feeling of not having to be surrounded by people everywhere. I stopped in the fancy food court there and had some good Chinese food, then I saw there was a Coldstone there so I went to check it out. Now you have to remember that there is always an enormous line at any of the Coldstones in Japan. I found the store and there were no customers, I couldn't resist I went in and ordered a "I love it" size ice cream, and sat out in the open court yard. It felt so relaxing, and peaceful. Then the strangest thought popped into my head. Jason had said to me last Fri. they had a date night. Which then led me to think, this is my own private "Date Night"! The only thing I could have added was a movie and some pop corn. I sat and laughed to myself. What a strange and unusual life I lead. And I wasn't the least bit lonely. Sometimes I am too much fun.

No comments: