Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hope, Steven Curtis Chapman

Just ran across a clip of Steven Curtis Chapman singing his song "Cinderella" on CBS. I think you can still see it here: http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/news.htm
It is a great testimony on the hope that we have that gets us through the rough times. And how cool is it for him to be able to tell his story on Nat'l television. I have even more respect for him now after watching this. Sorry I couldn't embed it, but if you haven't seen it take a look.
Actually I found another clip from ABC, which is just as good and his kids share a little about their experience, but if you can find the other one be sure to watch it.

On a side note I saw that he started a concert tour tonight it Columbus Ohio with Michael W. Smith. What I wouldn't give to be able to go.

No comments: