Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One Night in Bangkok

Well, it was really 5 nights but who is counting. I really wasn't too excited about going to Thailand simple because my original plan was to go with my friend Hitoshi as a one year celebration of his being free from cancer. But even though his health is very good and there has been no problems his Dr. told him no on the trip. We still have a promise to go in the future and hopefully we will be able to go next year.

D-Day

The first few days Jenny and I were still doing the Bangkok fox trot if you know what I mean. I thought that I was over it on Monday untill after seeing the Movie "Narnia" it hit me again and hit hard. At first being polite I told Jenny and Julie I need to find a toilet. Then they said oh look at the pretty lights will you take our picture, inside I was screaming if I don't find a toilet soon it going to be an embarrasing jont back to the hotel. I snapped the picture and said I have to find a toilet and now, Julie was like didn't you just go...that's when I told them I thought I might loose it in my pants. Barely made it to the restroom and then all the stalls were full, oh how minutes seemed like an eternity. But oh how glad when I finally got a stall. Needless to say I went immediately back to the hotel and the battle wage on the remainder of the night, followed by wretching up the sandwich that I ate at the hotel when I got back. So as I faced Tuesday completely cleaned out I knew that I wouldn't be seeing any sites in Bangkok that day. I slept pretty much the whole day went out and got some anti bacterial, anti diarreah medicine, and it fixed me up. Actually I think that I got a little bit of the Stomach cold that Jenny had before she left.

No comments: