Saturday, June 17, 2006

Party

Today nagihana had a party at Peter and Beatrix Wagner's house. They have a nice house in Azamino that from the looks of it was all German construction assembled here in Japan. We had the most delicious bratwurst, not to mention steak, pork chops, shirmp, potato salad, tomato and stuffed olive salad, homemade bread.... the list goes on and on. Then after moving to the yard, can you believe it a yard big enough for a barbeque and 10 people to move around comfortably in Japan, out came the deserts. She made 6 different never tried before beautiful deserts. A chocolate mint cake, a lemon cake toped with chocolate, a cherry tort sort of thing almost like a cheese cake, tiramisu, chocolate cake w/nuts, and swan cream puffs. Yes they were shaped like swans. I could only try 3 of them. I think I gained a few pounds today I hope there is not so much food at Jenny's party, but then again who am I kidding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any of the chocolate mint stuff left?

Mike Wagner said...

you should have asked me that last night there was so much left over, but I didn't take any home with me.