Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Saying Goodbye

Today I took Jenny to the airport. It sure is hard to say good-bye, but actually it was nice to at least be able to spend a little time with her on her last day here in Japan. Jenny you will be greatly missed. You are going to have to be sure that you promise to keep mailing me, if not who is going to send me messages on my phone. Here we are at her last snack/meal before she left, Takoyaki! Actually it was really nice the outer layer was really crispy.

On the way back I stopped at Edokko Sushi my favorite sushi shop in all of Japan, cheap and so delicious! Since I was all alone I had to eat the salmon skin roll all by myself, it was tough but someone had to do it. It is always the last taste when I go there. It was bliss, enough to keep a smile on my face for at least a week.

Before I got to the shop I stopped in a little antique store near the station, and found a very cool samue that even thought the pants are a little short I had to buy it.Here is a view of the front.










And the Back.










How cool am I going to be wearing this!
Too bad it is too hot now I will have to wait for winter.

No comments: