Thursday, June 29, 2006

Patience

Today my day got started off on the wrong foot, I had a problem with the tennis captain. I really don't like the fact that I have to teach my students the proper way to act and behave in their own culture, but I have come to the point where I really can't tolerate an attitude of disrespect or when they break the rules of procedure. Today was one of those instances, I've told this particular student before she needs to give an explanation or tell me what she needs me to do and why she needs it. Today I got, "Stamp this please.", again and so I said you know the proper way to ask me to do something and that is not it, you better think it over. Well after a little advice form a few teachers and the help of Mr. Ogino, I think the proplem has been taken care of, at least for now. I hope that this doesn't happen again. Until then I quess I need more patience.

No comments: