Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rain, rain go away come again some other day.

So this is what the weather looks like in Japan today. There are heavy rain warnings over pretty much the whole country.  It is kind of freaky, I think it has rained everyday since I got back from Okinawa.

Yesterday it was nice most of the day even though the forecast called for rain all day. So when I left school the skies were beautiful and I totally forgot my umbrella.  Around the time I left Ginza the thunder and lightning had started. By the time I got to Nakameguro on the train it was pouring.  No umbrella but at least I had worn my crocs.  Take of the socks, roll up the pants, and stop at the convenience store right outside the subway exit. Even rolling up my pants up past my knees they still got wet, and so happy for the crocs because I had to wade down the little back street to my apartment. The water was flowing right around my ankles.  All this rain just make you want to stay inside. How much longer?

No comments: