Monday, May 07, 2007

Day at the Beach

On Friday we went to the beach and this is what awaited us. The sand on the beach was the nicest I have ever seen and the color of the ocean was just beautiful.

Believe it or not this picture was taken by Kenji, it actually turned out better than the one that I took of the group. My picture didn't have as much of the ocean and was more centered on the people.

We met this group the first evening at the place we were staying. I had to announce our group and I told everyone that Rachelle was looking for a boyfriend, when their group introduced themselves they said the guy in the pink trunks was also looking for a girlfriend, they waved at each other and Rachelle was too embarrassed. We met them at the beach and of course had to have a group pic. I would have liked to hung out with them they seemed like a lot of fun.

No comments: